On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 01:52:26PM -0500, Steven Toth wrote:

> >> At this stage I'm looking for a "Yes, in principle we like the idea, but
> >> show me how you do feature XYZ" from other devs. At which point I'll flush
> >> out more code this would probably lead to an RFC for your approval.
> >

> > Seems like no one is interested.
>
> yeah, apparently.

Well, you only asked developpers... I think it would be a good idea...

> In reality, that was a year ago and maybe it's time to revisit DVB-S
> support for the HVR4000. Given the current political climate I think I
> like that idea. I'll rework the driver and present a patch later this week.

HVR-4000 without DVB-S2 support could be added directly from
http://dev.kewl.org/hvr4000/v4l-dvb-hg-2007-11-04.diff which is based on
a removed hg repo. (See http://dev.kewl.org/hvr4000/ ).

I always wondered why this patch (or previous ones) weren't included in
v4l-dvb ???
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre