André Weidemann wrote:
> Please try the attached patch and let me know whether it's working or not.

I got a few personal replies to this patch and it seems as if it is
basically working.
But in order to make the USB box work without picture distortion a
different firmware needs to be loaded for the TT connect S-2400. I was
able to extract the firmware from the original TT driver and using this
firmware everything is fine.
The problem I'm facing now is, that my programming knowledge is not
sufficient to add the necessary changes to the code so that a different
firmware is loaded for the two different boxes.
Can anyone give me a hand on this or even write the few lines?

The new FW can be found here:
http://ilpss8.dyndns.org/dvb-usb-tt-s2400-01.fw

Thank you.
  André