Hi,
    Thanks for your efforts. ¿Do you think this patch will also be useful to
the unknown keycodes problem of the Nova-T 500 remote?

If you don't know what I'm talking about here you have a brief description:
whenever the Nova-T 500 receiver detects "invalid" or "unknown" IR codes (
i.e. when you operate the TV remote, etc...) it keeps logging warning
messages to kernel ring buffer until a "valid" code is received.

There is a very simple patch in the wiki for this, but it doesn't cure the
problem, just the symptons. I was wondering if your patch is a better way to
solve it...

Regards,
  Eduard