Il giorno mar, 19/02/2008 alle 19.19 +0000, Nicolas Will ha scritto:
> Now this is rich!
>
> I love it!
>
> Key repeat works!

Great :)!

> And the log flooding has stopped without the manual patch that was
> needed previously.

Nice, fixing this was not my first purpose but I'm glad it's solved.

> I hope you live in Aberdeen, Scotland, because I want to buy you a few
> beers right here and now! (though your name suggest a very different
> origin)

Thanks! I'm pleased that someone else finds this useful!
I'm sorry I'm not from Scotland, I live in Italy but thank you for your
offer, if I will travel to Aberdeen a beer would be great :D!
Thanks also for mentioning me in the wiki.
Greets,
Filippo