P. van Gaans wrote:
> On 02/18/2008 02:04 PM, Doru Marin wrote:
>
>> P. van Gaans wrote:

>>> I've figured out a bit more. If I tune directly to postion 3, I get pos
>>> 1. Whenever I tune to pos 4, I get pos 2.
>>>
>>> I'll also ask people from Kaffeine as I'm not sure if the problem is
>>> in the application, driver or somewhere else.

>> Hi,
>>
>> Strange scenario. You're not saying anything about input types and the
>> switch type. Are you sure that are properly connected ? How the switch
>> inputs are marked and from where you got the input signals ? Please
>> elaborate, if you want a proper answer.
>> I suggest to play with 'scandvb' from dvb-apps package instead of
>> Kaffeine. Look into scanning results if the scanned channels match with
>> what you wished to have on those positions.
>>

> Hi,
>
> What do you mean with input type?
>
> Anyway, this is my config:
>
> Visiosat Bisat G3C for 19.2/28.2/23.5 + Triax 54cm for Hotbird
> 4 quad LNBs
>
> Spaun SAR 411F:
> A = Astra 19.2
> B = Astra 28.2/Eurobird1
> C = Astra 23.5
> D = Hotbird
>
> Maximum 4/1:
> A = Astra 19.2
> B = Astra 28.2/Eurobird1
> C = Astra 23.5
> D = Hotbird
>
> All works fine on a standalone so it is connected correctly.

Hi,

Ok, If I understood you correctly, you're talking about only plain
DiSEqC switch, with no polarity/tone management. Polarity and tone
switching are done by LNB's.
Recently, I found a branded switch, which was unable to decode a DiSEqC
commands while polarity was on horizontal (18V).
Maybe is the same situation, maybe not. That's why I asked you to check
the polarity/tone settings of the channels while switching to a
different channel on a different satellite.