Hi,

1: Do you need any help or support? emailing, asking from TechniSat or
anybody else?
2: Most of this card components are now supported under linux, such as
frontend from Conexant, so why you have NDA problems?
3: You said OpenSource driver is not insight. Do you mean they plan to give
a closed source dirver for linux?