markst tim wrote:
> thank u for the reply. i saw the page you mentioned. but i dont know how
> to download that and which driver is needed for the card. so please tell
> me the way.
>
> */Steven Toth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:
>
>     markst tim wrote:
>      > hi
>      > am new to this site. im having NOVA-S-Plus card, and
>      > re i dont know how to download the drivers for
>      > this,can u tell me the sites.
>
>     Read the wiki at linuxtv.org
>
>     - Steve

Please don't drop the mailing list from the cc list, it's rude.

Please don't top post, your replies need to go underneath the original
comment.

Read my response and please read the wiki instructions available at
linuxtv.org. This describes how to download, compile and use current and
development drivers.

Post any new questions back into this thread.

- Steve