Jarryd Beck wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:14 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  Then, please turn ON debug, repeat your tests, and post again with
>>  dmesg.  I am not familiar with the af9015 driver, but for tda18271, set
>>  debug=1.  (you must unload all modules first -- do 'make unload' in the
>>  v4l-dvb dir, then replug your device)
>>
>>  -Mike
>>

> Sorry I'm unsure where to set debug.
>
> Jarryd.

I added initial support for this tda-tuner to the driver. Jarryd, can
you test?
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015_new/

There is debug switch in af9013 module that may be helpful if it does
not work. You can enable it as described or if it is too hard to play
with modprobe just edit af9013.c file in frontend directory and set
debug=1 by hard coding.
If it does not work you can also try set GPIO3 setting (af9015) to 0xb
instead 0x3 used currently. Also try to change rf-spectral inversion to
see if it helps. Firmware should be ok and all other settings as well as
I can see from usb-sniffs. With little lucky it should start working.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/