Have you read my last post?

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-March/024456.html

When I talk about filter, demux, dvr, this is all in the kernel driver for the
dvb.

You can find here an example of how to open the demux to get 1 PID.
You can run it multiple times and get as many streams as you want

http://www.audetto.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dvb.cpp

 > Are there any drivers that support this or which dvb-api-functions need to
 > be implemented?

If you want to extend the driver for the dvb, I'd like to be able to set a
filter in the demux for
more that 1 pid at a time.

Good luck.

Andrea