If you speak french you can have a look here;

http://www.louviaux.com-a.googlepages.com/tntpinnaclepctvdvb-t72e

Or if you don't you can go the fast way;

wget http://www.barbak.org/v4l_for_72e_dongle.tar.bz2
tar xvjf v4l_for_72e_dongle.tar.bz2
cd v4l-dvb
sudo cp firmware/dvb-usb-dib0700-1.10.fw /lib/firmware/
make all
sudo make install

Probably you will have to add the stuff that was being done in the previous
patch to the source before compilation.