On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 08:56:41AM -0600, Eric Sandeen wrote:
> Theodore Tso wrote:
> >> Understood. But the more ppl testing your stuff the better, right?
> >
> > Oh, absolutely.  I just don't think it's fair to encourage people to
> > use something that might cause them to risk their data unless they are
> > going into it with their eyes wide open.
>
> Please do report any problems you find, though.  Ted has said that the
> sourceforge bugtracker is the right place to do this for now.

BTW, when reporting a bugs against the git tree, please include the
branch and the git ID (i.e., that which is reported by git-describe),
so there is no question which version you were running at the time.
The git ID won't be helpful if you have your own local commits against
the tree, but it can be useful if you are reporting a bug against the
"pu" branch and it has since been rewound as patches get rebased and
revised.

                                                - Ted
-