I just added a new (and very simple) package to our repository. This
package is referred to from the fai package_config directory (along
with a bunch of other packages). Several other packages are identical
in most respects (other than name). Yet this one results in the
following message:

WARNING: These unknown packages are remove from the installation list:
my-package

I can explicitly load the package using apt-get, aptitude, and
synaptic so I know that the package exists and can be installed.
However, when fai traverses the packages this one is listed as
uninstallable.

I'm not particularly familiar with perl and not at all familiar with
AptPkg. I was able to determine that when install_packages calls
installable with this package the vlist it gets is empty.

FYI: We're currently running FAI 3.1 and have libapt-pkg-perl  0.1.20 loaded.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Russel Hill