On 3/21/07, Holger Levsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm investigating using FAI to manage Fedora installations, but
README.build-sources only talks about building a FAI package on debian.
Obviously I can use alien to convert the .deb into an .rpm, but I'm
unconvicent whether this will work well (and I'm lazy thats why I write this
mail :)

Does anybody have more current tips (or even .rpms) for me?

Did you have any further experiences with this?

BTW: running FAI on Fedora is not really necessary to install fedora with FAI.

Still, I'd be happy if you'd share some of the things you did...

Henning