Hi.
I'm using fedora/kickstart for a long time, but now I will use debian/fai.
Sorry if any of my questions are dumb.
I was used to use only a boot CD and a mirror accessed via FTP, with all configurations on a single file. But with FAI, things are a bit different. Although is more flexible, its initial setup may be a bit tricky. As far as I understood by reading the documentation, NFS is needed for the initial system (kernel, fai,...) setup on the client (machine to be installed), right?
If so, can I use other that NFS?
After initial system setup, how can the remaining data(packages, scripts,... ) be transfered to the client? NFS also?

Thanks