On 6 Jun 2007, at 10:59 am, Rudy Gevaert wrote:

If I do debconf-get-selections I already get:

  locales locales/default_environment_locale      select  None

(I haven't defined anything in my config, so it's the default)

Is that in the installed system, or in the FAI NFS chroot?

The system default locale is defined by the file /etc/default/ locale. This is modified with the update-locale program, which is in turn called by the locales package postinst script.

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.