MT wrote:
> Does that sufficiently clarify documentation?
I think so. This could at least help some people who wonder about this
behaviour.

> prefer not to change the semantics of these numbers as that might break
> existing
> setups in unexpected (and very dangerous) ways.
I agree with you, but could a change be considered for one of the next "major
releases" (and warn about the changes)? I think not to change this would be
wrong, either.

> Hope this helps,
Thank you!

TL wrote:
> Yes, we need a better description in setup-storage, how the partitions
> are numbered. We use the normal numbering the kernel does. Do you have
> a patch for this?
Unfortunatly no, I don't.

Sorry for the late response.

Best regards,