On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Mark Hedges wrote:

> Niall Young wrote:
> >>it said "Checking hdc... CD inserted, but identifier
> >>does not match."
> >>I did not install the gibraltar-bootsupport package.
> >>Do I need gibraltar-bootsupport installed in NFSROOT?
> >
> > You sure do, it's not needed on the install client just the NFSROOT.
>
> Setting up gibraltar-bootsupport (0.19) ...
> update-rc.d: warning /etc/init.d/mountvar doesn't exist. Terminating
>
> And I'm now using woody... has this ever worked for anyone?

My mistake, gibraltar-bootsupport isn't required - just put mkinitrd-cd
into your NFSROOT_PACKAGES  The id.txt file is in mkinitrd-cd, not
gibraltar-bootsupport, so I don't know why you had problems before,
the woody packages definitly work fine.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Happy Quarter-of-a-century to my big sis Kylie, who turns ?? today"
                                        -- Lauren Metropolis, May 2003