Hi,
Apparently, something went amiss with the linux "file" command since it was last updated in apt... (last week or so)

At least, my perl configure-scripts are not recognized anymore as perl-scripts, but as awk-scripts.

On a machine which was last updated 10.3.2014, the script was recognized correctly root@phkup46:/var/lib/fai/config/scripts/NFS_CLIENT# file -bL 10-create-directories
    a /usr/bin/perl -w script text executable

But on a machine updated last week, it  gives:
root@kupmenai:/var/lib/fai/config/scripts/NFS_CLIENT# file -bL 10-create-directories
*awk* script, ASCII text

which is wrong.

I didnt change the file inbetween and the file correctly starts with "#!/usr/bin/perl -w" in the header

In the following, my perl configure scripts are not executed anymore by "fai-do-scripts" and I got errors like: "file NFS_CLIENT/10-create-directories has unsupported type awk script, ASCII text".

- Does anyone also have this problem?
- Does anyone have a solution?
(I will also try to find one by myself)

Regards