Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
HI,
Same question as in StackOverflow:
Fully Automated Install (FAI) has hosts in the file 50-host-classes. We
currently have a bunch of hosts which have similar names (eg,
ba-hostxx.subdomain). The sub-domains are different but one cannot specify
host.subdomain in the class file as the '.' is invalid.  However it was setup
originally, it has morphed over time and we have
ba-w6*
ba-w7*
ba-w*
dr1-w4*
dr1-w6*
dr1-w7*
dr1-w*
and so on
Is it possible to have different hosts in different files? Or to specify the
host in some other fashion than just
hostname*)
    echo "BASEFILE FILE" ;;
such as
cluster/hostname*)

    echo "BASEFILE FILE" ;;
?
The documentation leads one to the opinion that all hosts sit in the 50- file
which makes it very unwieldy.

Thanks

--- End Message ---

Antwort per Email an