From: linux-fai <linux-fai-boun...@uni-koeln.de> On Behalf Of Thomas Lange
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 10:14 PM
To: fully automatic installation for Linux <linux-fai@uni-koeln.de>
Subject: Re: RAID 0 Disk config.

EXTERNAL

    > For a RAID config, the documentation only specifies pre-sized partitions
which I do not want. I currently have:

Hi Marc,

without checking I guess our tool does not support raw disks for this setup.
But you  can use a size of 1G- which means create a partition with a size of at
least 1Gbytes but maximize the partition with no limit. That means the
partition will get the whole size of the disk.
This may be similar to what you want. It looks likes this:

disk_config /dev/sda fstabkey:uuid align-at:1M primary - 1G-  -  -  -

Then you can use the partitions to create your raid0.

--
regards Thomas

--- End Message ---

Antwort per Email an