Diese Nachricht wurde eingewickelt um DMARC-kompatibel zu sein. Die
eigentliche Nachricht steht dadurch in einem Anhang.

This message was wrapped to be DMARC compliant. The actual message
text is therefore in an attachment.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Diego

Its been a while since I worked with Salt, but IIRC it sounds like what is not
"clicking" is that you need to fix the TOFU problem.

Looking back through my notes, it seems
https://docs.saltproject.io/en/latest/topics/tutorials/multimaster_pki.html
might be worth a read.

In particular, maybe "master_sign_pubkey: True" on the Salt master,
"verify_master_pubkey_sign: True" on the minion, and the master pubkeys put in
"/etc/salt/pki/minion/" on the minions.

Then on Salt master all you have to do is approve the new connections as they
come online.