Daniel Phillips wrote:
> Even if I can find the filesystem that belongs to a given page, how does
> the filesystem find a (struct file *) for the page so it can do
> address_space->writepage?

Never mind, I know what to do here - don't use the address_space
function, write my own.  Not as clean as I'd like - what I'd *really*
like to do is change all the address_space functions to use (struct
inode *), but then there is a problem with network filesystem.  Could
this problem be solved in some other way than by passing (struct file
*)?  For example, by putting the (struct file *) in the network
filesystem's private inode data?

--
Daniel