Hi!

At the moment the coda kernel module does't seem to support multilple
mounts with independent clients attached to the devices.

I think it would be quite simple to fix this, e.g. storing the
coda_upc_comm structure in an array (or struct file), and
coda_super_info in the superblock.

I'm willing to do this, but I have some questions:

  - Does it make sense to allow opening a device more then once?

  - Would it be OK to pass the file descriptor of the opened device to
    mount() in the data field (NFS does it this way, I think...)

  - In proc, which entries should be global, which should be per fs?
    Things like "timeout" and "hard" are obviously fs specific. Others
    I'm not sure.

Thanks,
Miklos