On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 12:31:29 +0900 (JST)
renayama19661...@ybb.ne.jp wrote:

> Hi Kristoffer,
>
> In addition, the error did not happen on the edit test.
> I passed the test of edit even if I did not apply my patch even if I
> applied a patch.
>
> Did you execute the command of what kind of test?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I applied the patch to the
development version, not to 1.2.5, when testing.

I suspect that the difference is that in older versions, comments were
stripped completely from the configuration, but in newer versions,
comments are kept. However, it seems that with this patch there are
comments generated in the XML code that the CLI syntax cannot
represent.

I have not had time to completely investigate. I will look into the
problem further and let you know what I find.

Thank you,

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund
// kgronl...@suse.com