On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 02:10:25PM -0700, Nulgor Wankevitch wrote:
> it seems like cib is on both nodes as I am able to view both from crm_mon
> and crm configure show shows the same info, am I correct?

This does not lead anywhere.

You complained that broadcast broadcasts.
Well, that's the nature of it.

"Then use unicast."
"But unicast does not work for me."

    Some talk about gremlins...
    Let's skip that.

So. Why does unicast seem to not work for you.

Maybe provide logs? E.g. a hb_report from starting up nodes configured
with unicast to them bringing up some, but not all, stuff?

And then we go from there.

BTW, you can directly ask heartbeat
what it thinks about it's comm channels:
    for node in $(cl_status listnodes); do
        for link in $(cl_status listhblinks $node); do
            linkstatus=$(cl_status hblinkstatus $node $link)
            printf "%s\t%s\t%s\n" $node $link $linkstatus
        done
    done

We should add a pretty-print-all-known-link-states to cl_status...

--
: Lars Ellenberg