On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 08:48 +0200, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> > Apr 19 17:02:22 vmn2 kernel: block drbd0: Terminating asender thread
> > Apr 19 17:02:22 vmn2 kernel: block drbd0: Connection closed
> > Apr 19 17:02:22 vmn2 kernel: block drbd0: conn( NetworkFailure ->
> > Unconnected )

> You chould use ethtool to check the interface statistics; otherwise I'd vote
> for a software issue...

Ethtool doesn't show any errors, but it's possible that the errors don't
start occurring until just before DRBD detects the issue. Unfortunately
I can't access the system once the problems start occurring so I can't
run ethtool at that point.

If it's a software issue, what is it likely to be? I have to find some
way to debug this, I'm getting some flak about the outages this is
causing, even though, so far, they have been three weeks apart. And it
won't be long before this happens at 3AM, which will really suck.

--Greg