Hi Lars,

We observed one pattern with these errors - at most of the case,on both VMs
, these errors came at the same time.
We are suspecting either network issue in that case only late heartbeat
error will come not Gmain_timeout_dispatch related errors right ? or
VM is getting paused for sometime for some reason and when it is resumed
Gmain_timeout_dispatch/late heartbeat errors are coming.
We are investigating more on this.

@heartbeat 3 - for this issue most of the time advice given was to upgrade.
But we are using same heartbeat version
in other setups also and it is working fine there.

What do you think?

Regards,
Savita