On 2014-11-11T09:17:56, "Fabio M. Di Nitto" <fdini...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hey,

I know I'm a bit late to the game, but: I'd be happy to meet, yet Brno
is not all that easy to reach. There don't appear to be regular flights
to BRQ, and it's also quite far by train.

Am I missing something obvious regarding public transport?

If everyone is travelling to devconf through Prague, maybe that'd be a
better place to meet? For those of us not going to devconf, that'd be a
quite shorter ride.

Regards,
    Lars

--