On 2014-12-04T08:12:28, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Of course HP's software isn't quite flexible here, but maybe a symlink from
> the old location to the new one wouldn't be bad (for the lifetime of SLES11,
> maybe)...

A symlink might not work, depending on what kind of information the tool
wishes to retrieve.

Also, reading the on-disk file directly is not recommended; it should
always be queried via the cibadmin/crm tools.

> Opinions? Any HP guy listening?

Alas, I'm afraid you need to raise a support incident - with HP.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA