Hi,

just want to ask regarding the LVM resource agent on pacemaker/corosync.

I setup 2 nodes cluster (opensuse13.2 -- my config below). The cluster
works as expected, like doing a manual failover (via crm resource move),
and automatic failover (by rebooting the active node for instance). But, if
i try to just "shutoff" the active node (it's a VM, so I can do a
poweroff). The resources won't be able to failover to the passive node.
when I did an investigation, it's due to an LVM resource not starting
(specifically, the VG). I found out that the LVM resource won't try to
activate the volume group in the passive node. Is this an expected
behaviour?

what I really expect is that, in the event that the active node be shutoff
(by a power outage for instance), all resources should be failover
automatically to the passive. LVM should re-activate the VG.

here's my config.

node 1: s1
node 2: s2
primitive cluIP IPaddr2 \
params ip=192.168.13.200 cidr_netmask=32 \
op monitor interval=30s
primitive clvm ocf:lvm2:clvmd \
params daemon_timeout=30 \
op monitor timeout=90 interval=30
primitive dlm ocf:pacemaker:controld \
op monitor interval=60s timeout=90s on-fail=ignore \
op start interval=0 timeout=90
primitive fs1 Filesystem \
params device="/dev/mapper/cluvg1-clulv1" directory="/data" fstype=btrfs
primitive mariadb mysql \
params config="/etc/my.cnf"
primitive sbd stonith:external/sbd \
op monitor interval=15s timeout=60s
primitive vg1 LVM \
params volgrpname=cluvg1 exclusive=yes \
op start timeout=10s interval=0 \
op stop interval=0 timeout=10 \
op monitor interval=10 timeout=30 on-fail=restart depth=0
group base-group dlm clvm
group rgroup cluIP vg1 fs1 mariadb \
meta target-role=Started
clone base-clone base-group \
meta interleave=true target-role=Started
property cib-bootstrap-options: \
dc-version=1.1.12-1.1.12.git20140904.266d5c2 \
cluster-infrastructure=corosync \
no-quorum-policy=ignore \
last-lrm-refresh=1419514875 \
cluster-name=xxx \