Hello,

On Wed, Jan 07, 2015 at 04:25:53PM +0100, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is a tentative schedule for resource-agents v3.9.6:
>
> 3.9.6-rc1: January 16.

The repository was tagged with v3.9.6-rc1 just now, a bit late
due to illness. Packages for some popular distributions (CentOS,
Fedora, openSUSE, RHEL, SLES) are (or will shortly be) available
here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dmuhamedagic:/branches:/network:/ha-clustering:/Stable

The package for RedHat RHEL-7 is for some reason unresolvable,
please use the CentOS package instead--I guess that it should
work just the same.

The changes since v3.9.5 are as usual available in ChangeLog.

Unfortunately, I don't have packages for Debian or Debian based
distributions, but I suspect that alien would produce something
usable. For instance, I was able to run the Filesystem ocft test
successfully on Debian 7 Wheezy (after replacing "/var/run" with
"/run").

Please give them a whirl.

> 3.9.6: January 23.

I hope that we can still meet this deadline.

Cheers,

Dejan