On 2015-01-30T08:23:14, Ulrich Windl <ulrich.wi...@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> Two of the three nodes were actually updated from SP1 via SP2 to SP3, and the
> third node was installed with SP3. AFAIR there was no configuration change
> since SP1.

That must be incorrect, because:

> > Was the corosync.conf option "clear_node_high_bit" changed?
>
> # grep -i high /etc/corosync/corosync.conf
>         clear_node_high_bit:    new
>
> Could this cause our problem?

This is an option that didn't exist prior to SP3.

And yes, changing this option would cause exactly the issue you've seen.

The "old" default behaviour was buggy, but since we couldn't fix it w/o
this, we introduced "new" and defaulted new clusters to this; existing
configuration files would remain on their old mode and thus remain
compatible.

Regards,
    Lars

--