Hello!

I've replicated postgresql cluster with pacemaker and corosync.

Testing instance of this cluster works on virtual machines, and
sometimes after host restart, postgres remains unsychronized and I need
to manually setup slave database with pg_basebacup. Fortunately such
problem never happen to production cluster, but I can imagine, that in
case of power failure similar scenario can happen to it also.

Is there any way to configure it, so in case of serious slave failure,
it will automatically perform recovery process with pg_basebackup ?
best regards
Jarek