Quoting Jose Angel Amador Fundora ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Why ? Cannot someone translate and leave Terry to do the proofreading
> and official release ? I believe it could be less time consuming for
> him, and no responsibilities be violated...seems to me.

I think the main problem is that Gerds howto does not use
linuxdoc-sgml (or did they switch to DocBook already?) but plain
html. Therefore it can't be an official linux howto and is not (yet?)
part of the official DLHP howtos. Which is sad, because it would
become part of most distributions automatically. So please,
if you translate it, make it conforming to the HOWTO guidelines.

73s Hans-Peter