On 11/03/2014 11:33 PM, Wolfram Sang wrote:
What is your muxing setup?

Complicated ;-).

Ooooookay... well, for testing these patches, your setup is absolutely
awesome, of course :D May I ask what you are doing with that amount of
I2C?

The HW folks are trying to have one bus per device. So a card with 48x10GE
needs 48 I2C busses, plus one or more busses for its other devices.

Some of the HW tends to block its I2C bus if looked at in a wrong way,
so that isn't actually too bad. The bus master selectors let either
one of the main controller CPUs or the CPU on a line card have access
to the bus.

Guenter