Hi Stephen,

Le Monday 26 October 2015 à 23:52 +0000, Stephen Davis a écrit :
> I have just started to use i2c-tools via the rasp2c module using
> nodejs on my Raspberry Pi. I have not been able to track down the
> commands that are available to i2c-tools. Is there a place where I can
> find this information?

I have no idea what rasp2c and nodejs are.

Commands included in i2c-tools are i2cdetect, i2cdump, i2cget and
i2cset. They all come with a manual page. Also included are
i2c-stub-from-dump, ddcmon, decode-dimms and decode-vaio but probably of
lesser interest to you.

The exact list of commands included in your specific case depends what
the packager decided to do. I suppose that commands that are not
relevant on the Raspberry Pi are not included in the package.

--
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support