Andrew Paprocki wrote:
> I have an SB600/RS690 here with SATA drives connected. I haven't been
> following this thread, but I can help test something if it would help.

We're trying to determine whether SB600 ahci controller can do 64bit DMA
or not.  Srihari's couldn't but Shane's test result tells a different
story.  Do you have memory mapped over 4G (if you have 4G some of them
will be over 4G, you can know this by looking at the e820 map printed
during boot)?

--
tejun