Shavu'a Tov!

I'd like to turn your attention to a series of Linux workshops for
windows users and admins I'll be giving starting in 5 weeks.

http://www.iglu.org.il/beginners/

the workshops assume some basic prior knowledge of windows and PC
hardware installation for some of the networking lectures. the goal is
to give a good start point into basic administration of Linux machines
(for fun and profit :-) at home, or your office environment. please
check the above link, you will find the list of planned subjects quite
extensive.

the number of seats is limited, so RSVP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Further updates will show up on the above page and sent in Email only to
people who would show interest at the above Email. I will not publish
this on this announce list again.

I hope you find the course useful!

--
Ira Abramov   (@-  Gnu/Linux, Free Speech, RFC 1855
whois: IA58   //\  Peace,  Love,  Music,  Slow Food