----- Forwarded message from Ely Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: Ely Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Fwd: Security forum (#2) at the Tel Aviv University - 8/08/2004]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:48:14 +0300 (IDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:32:32 +0200
From: Gadi Evron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ely Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The Security and Computer Forensics forum at the Tel Aviv University
started
when a few of us decided to *do* instead of complain about the (almost)
total lack of professional and social activities relating to Information
Security in Israel, which are not completely commercial and meant to
"stick
products down our throats".

Following the success (and fun!) of the first forum (on the 11/07), with
the
arrival of 75 people, from soldiers and students through police and
government officials to CTO's and CEO's of different companies, we hereby
announce the next one! :)

The next (non-commercial!) Security and Computer Forensics forum will take
place on the 8th of August, 2004, at the Schreiber building, Tel Aviv
University at 18:00.

The first part of the forum (at 18:00) will be an open discussion and
debate
session
regarding issues involved with Spam, the problem, fighting it and where we
are headed.
The lecture of this month's forum will be about SQL Injections and
Cross-Site-Scripting. It will start at 19:00.

Both events will be conducted by Shachar Shemesh, founder of LINGNU.

For us to prepare a location which can hold all of the attendants, please
_confirm_ your *intention* to arrive (we realize no one can say they will
for sure).

You can contact me at by email of phone (as specified below in my
signature).

Important note: as it is currently vacation time, at the evening most of
the
gates to TAU are closed, so please make arrangements to arrive through
gate
8 or 4..

You can find a map of TAU at http://www2.tau.ac.il/map/unimapl1.asp.
The Schreiber building is next to Gate 2 (Sha`ar Matitia) at the
middle-right of the map.

Please make sure and check our site before the date of the forum for
updates. On the site you can also find information about past and future
lectures (as well as the presentations for them):
http://www.cs.tau.ac.il/tausec/

--
Gadi Evron,
Senior Security Consultant

[If the opinions I express publicly were Israeli government policy, I'd
I'd have had Shin Bet bodyguards!]