HELP !

 I've encountered a problem with the functions :
 XCopyPlane and XCopyArea

 The usage is with the first and the output is good but for some reason the
application slow
down and take more and more resources. I checked with proctool and found out
that the
Heap is growing (and fast) as well a CPU% usage ...
 I've tried to set XSetErrorHandler but nothing happened. When I've replaced
the service
with XCopyArea there were faults, the output is not well but the heap remain
at the same size.

 So, the question is - assuming I have some bad symbols and I don't care to
skip
(probably that what happens), how can I catch those errors (or stop them) ??

 Any help will be appreciated

Iftach Hyams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             04 831 5605

Remember, even if you win the rat race -- you're still a rat.