Hello, all.

When I first installed linux, I cleared up 1 of 4 gigs on my disk. I
made a swap partition, a /root partition, and a (700+ megabytes) /usr
partition. Well, my /usr grew and now more than 90 percent of the space
is occupied. So, I cleared up another 1 gig. Problem is, I don't know
how to grow the /usr partition. Any suggestions?

Note: my solution for the time being was to mount the new 1 gig
partition as /home, but obviously this is not a good solution- it will
be a long time until I'll need this much space on /home, and /usr is
bursting at the seams.

Thank you!
--
Muli B.Y.