Anyone had any luck with IBM's EtherJet PCI NIC? This nic is using the
Intel chipset supported by the eepro100 driver... In fact, it is
possible to load the module and configure the interface, but when/if one
make any attempt to send some data, the system hangs! No OOPS, no
messages in any log file... just dead.

This card is installed in an IBM PC-300PL, Celeron 333 with RedHat 6.0
(kernel 2.2.5). I will try 2.2.12 soon, but thought I'd ask first...
well?

-- Nimrod.

P.S.  The above machine uses S3-Trio3D which is not currently supported
by XFree86 3.3.5 or any one of the SuSE X-servers. Any pointers towards
making X work on this machine will be appreciated.