HI

I'm trying to use linux as X server to a sparc-solaris (2.5.1)

on the linux i do: X -indirect <hostname>

I get the login screen with Sun's Logo but the text is missing

I assume it is a font problem on my linux, so I installed all the fonts
from the sparc on the linux box (also updated XF86Config) but that did
not do it.

btw: on the solaris, there are 'F3' fonts with the extention f3b. what's
that

any idea ?

regards
erez.