Hi

We need several people in out new company ( probably the
first Linux-only startup in Israel !)

1) Part-time Linux kernel hackers

    How about making some money out of the long nights of testing the
latest patches ?

    We are looking for people who will commit on "Looking after" parts
of the Linux kernel,
    checking for new patches and problems. Experience in kernel hacking
required.

    It can be done at home, and as a part time job. If you want to do it
full time, it is
    OK, ofcourse.

2) Linux/UNIX programmer/Administrator

    We need a skilled Administrator/programmer. His job is to design and

    develop a set of test applications for the Linux environment. Needs
    know Perl, shell programming, C. Familiarity with UNIX environment
    protocols ( Like NFS ) and issues.

    It is a full time only job in Tel-Aviv.