>I am looking for a good C/C++ code browser, which will offer at least
>the power and convenience of the MS-Visual C++ code browser.
>
>From Web surfing, I saw that there are several code browsers running
>under Linux.
>
>Does anyone have experience with the browsers and can recommend a
>good one?

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean by "code browser".
MSVC is an IDE (Integrated Development Enviroment). If you are asking
about IDEs, then there are quite a few of them for Linux. Just
go to http://linuxapps.com and look at the IDE section.
If you are interested in my opinion - I work with CodeCrusader and
think it is extremly usefull. However, I prefer DDD as my debugger
(actually it's a wrapper to gdb) rather than CodeMedic, that is
written by the same person who writes CodeCrusader.