Hi list.

I've decided to try and play around with Wine and windows games (due to my
brother's urging :-) , so I started with StarCraft (which I heard sometime
can be relativly easily be run on Linux.
so I've got myself the latest Wine , and tried to run StarCraft from my
VFAT32 partition. here's what I hae so far - the graphics look great, the
animation is fine too, albeit a bit slow and the music sounds great too -
problem - the mouse moves so slowly that after I move the mouse, I have to
wait for about 2 minutes before the cursor disapears and apears in the new
location (I don't see an actuall movement of the cursor, so ofcourse i
have no idea where the cursor will end up after i move the mouse).
does anyone know Y is that or how to fix it ?
My setup is as follows :
Rh 6.1 on a P2-300 with 64MB.
RivaTNT w/ 16MB
KDE on my X in 1152x862 (or something)

before I run StarCraft I kill everything but KWM , and the Konsole which I
use to run wine.

and another , unrelated question - after I kill X (w/ ctrl-alt-bs) , when
X respawns (I'm normally in Runlevel 5) it doesn't display any of my
truetype fonts - I get only the fonts supplied by XFS (I use xfstt to
suply truetype capabilities). what gives ?

 TIA

Oded

--
"I reserve the right to contradict myself"
        -- Li Peng Ming