Anybody knows whether the mod_php that comes with RH6.1
is already compiled for mysql? If so, how the hell do I make it work?
I want to use the apache module version, but I don't want to recompile
both apache and php, so if there is an option, that the installed ones
will work, I'll take it. Thanks in advance,

                                Dmitry Fik