On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Tal Fainberg wrote:

> Hi.
> I look for sco sys admin courses in Israel ?

seeing that sco is looking more and more to assimilate and resemble
Linux in the last 6 months, don't waste your money and study Linux
instead (and I'm not only saying this to pull your question back to
topic :-)

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
    if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0) {