For all those interested :
the correct address for linux.org.il webmaster is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(as it should be:)
Sorry if i'll be a little slow on response , since my modem got fryed and
I'm not likely to get a new one b4 the end of this week.

P.S. And yes , I know that the unsubscribe/subscribe links are broken.

>From: Uri Bruck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: linux.org.il webmaster ?
>Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:30:38 +0200 (EET)
>

>Hello,
>I am looking for the correct email address of the linux.org.il webmaster.
>I believe that most recently Alex Dubrovsky took the post, although I may
>be wrong.
>
>Thanks,
>Uri

                                     Regards
                                     Alex Dubrovsky

Q:      What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
A:      A canary with the super-user password.