Hello,
If you'll end up deciding to buy a non expensive BW laser postscript printer
please drop me a line. I might buy one myself in the very near future so
hopefully buying 2 printers at a time might get us a better deal.
In particular, I am considering the Lexmark Optra E310. I have an offer from
Getter for $450, VAT excluded. I hope they will not withdraw since they made
this offer several weeks ago. This model is published by Lexmark with a $400
price tag. I believe it can be bought in the US even for as low as $370,
although Getter claims that what they sell has an Hebrew fonts built in. (I am
not sure if this alone is really worth the added cost.)